BowFishing Country banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Not worried about a gay man being around my wife. I'm worried about the paedophiles and the straight perverts!
I worked for the state highway for a while and we had convicts come do some work for us on occasion. at the time I was only about 21. when I ask my boss if I needed to do or treat them a certain way. I got the best answer I could have. he said "nope, they ain't no different from you and me. they just got caught".
and I think about that from time to time. all the things I got away with over the years. world takes all kinds, and we all different. some barely get by on millions, and some are happy with 3 hots and a cot, andeeverything in between. we can choose to avoid a lot of things, or we can just stew and hate. don't take long to figure out witch one leads to a better quality of life.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
People are in the same boat from time immoral believe that's why the 10 rules were given a long time ago I challenge anyone to keep them all, but should be our goal to try!!!!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
wtf I got in a full scale yelling match with 2 guys at work over this. I do see their point they both have young daughters but its still completely narrow minded bs. these are the same guys who honestly are scared of the 1 gay person in town and still hate other races. really? Im a fairly quiet person most the time but I have no understanding of hate. these 2 guys from work could dye their hair pink, make our in front of me and talk about joining a carp huggers group and I would care less. & I certainly could care less if they both grew a rack and wanted to use different or same bathroom. who cares? not me. and why should anyone else? you can burn a bible, flag, or anything else you want to do cause it doesn't concern me. and anything I do should not concern you either.
Kind of contradicting yourself there.

You make it sound like you could care less, right after you admit to get into a 'full scale yelling match' with coworkers? That in and of itself demonstrates you DO in fact have an opinion, and are willing to defend it. Just as they are defending their opinions.

I'm with you on letting most things go. If you're gay, good for you. I've worked along side some really awesome gay people over the years-I don't wanna hear about it, and I sure as hell don't wanna see it, but your sexual preference makes no difference to me.

But I will tell you this-if a man has a peenis, he has absolutely zero business entering a female restroom. Period. I don't care if he has a dress and makeup on. And if my girlfriend or daughter were already in there, there's no way in hell I'd just sit back and watch a man (or men) walk in right behind them.

I bet if you found yourself driving through Detroit, and had to stop somewhere to let the wife relieve herself, you'd change your opinion real quick if you saw a group of 6 thugged out gang bangers follow your ole lady into the dumper.
Or maybe you wouldn't-I don't know you that well. But most of us would have an issue with it, ESPECIALLY those of us with daughters. It's really sad that the possibility of a pedophile using the same restroom as young girls 'doesn't bother you'.

LOL you sound like someone from the USA!!
:co:
I dunno Mud...I think most Americans would actually have a problem with someone burning a Bible or the flag?

that may be true.....your wife may be able to take care of herself.. but what about my little girl??
Exactly.

·
Registered
97 Posts
lol, yea I understand your guys concerns but my wife carry's just like I do she a big girl and can take care of herself. I didn't really finish my point earlier. what I was trying to get to was most of our "problems" are just media stirring the pot and telling us to be shocked, scared, or afraid of something.

how much would you really be scared of _________(enter subject here) would you be if you didn't see it on the news?
just because your wife has a CCW you have no problem with this? This could put her in a bad situation. She would have to get to her gun first to protect herself. In a bathroom at some point you will have your back turned at some point and that's all the time that they would need. At that point the CCW card point probably goes out the window. It's a bad recipe all around. Obviously you do not have a daughter with the comments that you make. Looks don't matter. If you have a dick you use the men's. If you have a vagina you use the women's. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
guess I can see your confusion. yes I have a opinion. what I'm saying is hate my opinion not my skin, religion, gender, or even sexual preference. none of these things define whether a person is good or bad.

as far as the daughter thing, its human nature to defend the weak. and I agree it is a big issue to the topic. not saying I disagree with the situation or the opinion for that matter. put a mouse in a snakes cage and wait for the inevitable.

the conversation I was in are with guys who still wear rebel flag t-shirts and hate everything that's not white or Christian.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I have two comments.......so far.

1: The only time anybody ever tried to rob me, (being stolen from, and robbed are different) I had taken a chit break while plowing snow in Indy. Mother effer knew I had a pocket full of cash when he tried to come in the stall with me at the Steak and Shake. It's amazing how fast he made the decision to not get killed that night. I suppose that view of a 1911 would have that kind of effect on a fella. One more inch and there would have been brains to clean up. I never did find out if he was a tranny or not. Moral of the story is.........well.....Crap! I forgot.

B: If you burn an American flag in front of me, and we are not at the Legion doing it properly, me and you are going to find out who is meaner. Same goes for my Bible.

4: You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything. Aaron Tippen said it, so it's the gospel.

·
Registered
161 Posts
The funny thing about all this legistlation is its nonsense. Not nonsense in the way that people are being discriminated against, nonsense in the way it affects such a small portion of the population its almost staggeringly stupid.

So heres the deal. I guarantee you that at some point in your life, your loved ones lives....etc youve peed next to someone you wouldnt wanna be next to. There are no laws stating where pedo's can pee, and it would be impossible to enforce them if there were. Many haven't been caught. So again...statistics say youve whipped it out next to multiple wierdos in your life. While things happen on a very rare basis, for the most part public bathrooms outside the ultra ghetto arent really a statistically important number in the realm of things that are gonna **** you up on a daily basis. Just like lightning, yeah that **** can hit you. Twice on super rare occassions. But are you gonna buy special shoes and make a law that says that everyone has to be so many feet from the nearest tree or metal object to avoid that statistic? Hell no. Its stupid.

So heres where we stand. Chances are you wife/little girl/big girl/etc has been next to some form of creeper. On a bus, school parking lot, friends house, school function, bathroom........you get my picture. Thats just life. A large portion of our current population(although still a small percentage overall) are completely bonkers. I mean......look at the current and recent presidential tickets if you dont believe me. BONKERS. Anywho. If you really want to protect your little ones teaching them self defense, situational awareness, COMPLETELY avoiding undefendable transitional spaces(large volume bathrooms in high volume stores fits that ticket nicely)...etc is gonna do WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more for them than some stupid ass law no one will enforce or even be able to try to. You simply CANNOT defend them all the time. So do so when you can, and give them the best possible chance when you cant. Make sure that they have some form of defensive weapon. A sturdy pen, pepper spray, trained fists and proper footwear..........whatever. Then make sure they practice with it enough and have the proper mindset to kick some ass when necessary.

Ignore all this bull**** legislation and media distractions. Quite frankly they are doing a damn good job of outing those of us who have carefully hidden our true selves from big brother for years. Outrage on social media, calls to senators, protest signs.......all that stuffs going in a file on someones desk top. I would strongly wager your odds of being red flagged for being overly pissed about this kinds of things and venting is much higher than this law letting pervs do anything they already arent anyway.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
As mentioned before it's not the gays that are the problem its the pedophiles

But if you burn an American flag or a Bible you deserve a whoopin

·
Registered
161 Posts
As mentioned before it's not the gays that are the problem its the pedophiles
Thats exactly like banning guns to stop criminals. You are making a law to make it MORE illegal for someone to do something thats already illegal. Its nonsense. If anything you should be pushing for the mandatory minimum sentence on the law you already have on the books to be more severe.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I have two comments.......so far.

1: The only time anybody ever tried to rob me, (being stolen from, and robbed are different) I had taken a chit break while plowing snow in Indy. Mother effer knew I had a pocket full of cash when he tried to come in the stall with me at the Steak and Shake. It's amazing how fast he made the decision to not get killed that night. I suppose that view of a 1911 would have that kind of effect on a fella. One more inch and there would have been brains to clean up. I never did find out if he was a tranny or not. Moral of the story is.........well.....Crap! I forgot.

B: If you burn an American flag in front of me, and we are not at the Legion doing it properly, me and you are going to find out who is meaner. Same goes for my Bible.

4: You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything. Aaron Tippen said it, so it's the gospel.
I like this, we can be friends. :D

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Thats exactly like banning guns to stop criminals. You are making a law to make it MORE illegal for someone to do something thats already illegal. Its nonsense. If anything you should be pushing for the mandatory minimum sentence on the law you already have on the books to be more severe.
agreed. so why bother with bathroom situation to begin with. let bygones be bygones

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Dang i may have changed my tune....... If i run out of buck tags and a shooter walks out with some does, I can still shoot it. If the nrp officer tries to write me a ticket i can just say nay nay, that buck was walking with those does so it clearly though it was female. I just filled me another doe tag...

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Maryland will pass a law prohibiting it:D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
LOL!! we al know what is right we know what is wrong got to watch out for the cross overs there is a lot don,t think anything is wrong if you don,t get caught see a lot of that in DC!!:D

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Short version of a very long story, that I might have told you before...... A guy I went to school with was a little feminine. As a matter of fact, we were all certain that he was gay. All the girls (smoking hot girls) trusted him. He was one of em at the slumber parties. All the girls parents thought he was harmless too. He never hurt anybody, and was genuinely a great friend to all of them, but he got to see em all neked! Dude grew up to marry a smokin hot gal too. You can't judge a book by the cover, and things aren't always what they seem.
This law will enable perverts to get away with crimes they otherwise wouldn't have. Not playing the race card here, but if its a black/Mexican/other minority pervert, it is basically a license to do what ever they want in the chit house. There comes a point when people mistake common sense for discrimination. If you've got nuts under that skirt, you'd better not follow my girls to the pisser. Like a snowball headed for hell.........

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Govt definitely gets carried away with passing stupid laws and regulations for sake of a very limited few, example, with ADA (American Disability Act) it's required to have Braille on keypads of drive up ATM machines and on lots of things like signs on bathroom doors etc...... My Dad is totally blind and lost his sight at about 60 so have experience and not prejudice about this, but no one who is blind is going to drive up to an ATM , even Dad will tell you that even though there is Braille on bathroom signs, first you have to even find the damn sign to start with even if you could read Braille, which he can't and a lot of people can't and he will tell you it's hard enough to even find the bathroom , I know you can't discriminate but is very rare to see a total blind person out without another person to help. My dad uses a cane some but if go to grocery store can't tell a can of corn from a can of peas even if he could find them in the right isle.....had to vent but there are dozens of more stupid chit laws and regulations passed that make totally no sense

21 - 40 of 67 Posts