BowFishing Country banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
There are two little specs in the state if you look at a map that screw up maryland completley. They look just like a toilet bowl. Those would be Interstate 495 and 695 DC and baltimore are in the middle. unfortunatley there is not a flush handle for either!!! I might be able to smoke pot soon but im gonna have to do it sitting next to a woman that has a big wanger than i do...lls
Maryland will pass a law prohibiting it:D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Wow!!They are getting down on Trump today think a couple questions are in order remember this[what difference does it make] so may not make any!! 100,000 legal muslims are let in the US every yr so does it matter what religion our country embraces as the dominate religion does it make any difference to our country we may have a chance to find out!!

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
that may be true.....your wife may be able to take care of herself.. but what about my little girl??
Why are you letting your little girl go into a public bathroom by herself?

My parents never let us use a public bathroom by ourselves till we were old enough not to be taking advantage of.

I just want this issue to go away because it's all I see posted on Facebook these days. Quite irritating.

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Lol next think I do is text mink to ban me!
Grow a pair, people suck!!
:co:
Could try an :ban: ya don't need to get Mike....lol, ain't never tried that superpower yet, but you keep us guessing what makes the ole Mud tick....wouldn't know what to do without ya :gay:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I just want to piss everyone off, how should I?
Burn every flag and every book ever made?
Think I miss someone?
Burn my flag, and you may whip me, but I'll warn ya.....If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck! Now buy me a beer and quit talking like a democrat. Lol

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Burn my flag, and you may whip me, but I'll warn ya.....If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck! Now buy me a beer and quit talking like a democrat. Lol
LOL!! Can tell you one thing about Mud he keeps us going what amazes me he can find a video to back everything he says and he is right,most times!!:D

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
State Dpt. bringing a lawsuit on HB2 against Carolina they want any gender to go in any bathroom they choose what it sounds like to me!!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
And all this hoopla over .2-.3 percent of estimated population for transgendered.....
Can you imagine if this had come up when we were in high school all us boys would have been trans. would have been all over the girls bathrooms!!:laugh:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Can you imagine if this had come up when we were in high school all us boys would have been trans. would have been all over the girls bathrooms!!:laugh:
An edict from the Obama adm. today sent to every school district in the country to open bathrooms,showers and locker rooms to all children regardless of sex, can,t believe I,m reading this !! The school districts will have to face lawsuits and funds will be taken!! No way I guess congress can have a say in matters anymore you have to figure they think every one should use the same facilities!! completely crazy deal!!

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
An edict from the Obama adm. today sent to every school district in the country to open bathrooms,showers and locker rooms to all children regardless of sex, can,t believe I,m reading this !! The school districts will have to face lawsuits and funds will be taken!! No way I guess congress can have a say in matters anymore you have to figure they think every one should use the same facilities!! completely crazy deal!!
No you just have to have a family (bi-sexual) bathroom, like many place have now.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yep !! Trevon trying to sell his gun for 60 million crazy all right not worth but 50 million!!:D The kind of moral and economic hole we are in probably won,t end well!!

41 - 60 of 67 Posts