BowFishing Country banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Just think about what people have done to other people, when you think they are less then you!
Would you want to be MLK in da day?
I would not want to be Bruce Jenner aka Katlen!
:co:
Read Jenner is getting tired being a women said he may detrend he gona get his bathrooms mixed up!!:laugh: Probably made all the money he can in that direction so gona change the plan.

·
Registered
807 Posts
guess I can see your confusion. yes I have a opinion. what I'm saying is hate my opinion not my skin, religion, gender, or even sexual preference. none of these things define whether a person is good or bad.
Rambo, the more you post on here the more I genuinely respect you, very few people out there anymore that understand what the true freedom of being an American really means. Just a bunch of people that want "freedom" as long as its in line with their personal moral code.

As for this bathroom nonsense, if right now is the first time that you worried about pervs, or pedos in public bathrooms, ya may want to re-calibrate your view on humanity. Just a bit ago here in our sleepy little town a Male, dressed as a Male, was arrested for taking photos of little boys in the bathroom of a large retail outlet, where the Male worked.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Rambo, the more you post on here the more I genuinely respect you, very few people out there anymore that understand what the true freedom of being an American really means. Just a bunch of people that want "freedom" as long as its in line with their personal moral code.

As for this bathroom nonsense, if right now is the first time that you worried about pervs, or pedos in public bathrooms, ya may want to re-calibrate your view on humanity. Just a bit ago here in our sleepy little town a Male, dressed as a Male, was arrested for taking photos of little boys in the bathroom of a large retail outlet, where the Male worked.
You are right about what we believe is what drives us some believe that guns should be outlawed or that everyone should use same bathroom etc. etc. the male taking the pictures believed it was ok according to his believe if we run with that thinking wouldn,t be too many rules to go by but there are 10 old rules that help guide us and I bet everyone at one time or another have broken them but they should be our guide!!

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
This train of thought was presented to me and made me think and might share this thought with local representatives.

If all this BS is based on a "feeling", Like I was born male/female but "feel" that I should be the other gender or considered the other gender then why if a 18y.o that "feels" or even acts 21 can't you serve them alcohol, or a 50y.o with health issues that "feels" 70 be eligible for social security, or a 16y.o that "feels" 18 you should be able to sell them cigarettes or tobacco products or be able to do anything that you have to legally be 18 to do. Just something to chew on and think about.....

61 - 67 of 67 Posts