BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some asshole broke into my truck in the hotel parking lot while I was at the Fort Worth Livestock Show. I lost all of my Magellan Triton 1500 with all of my gator gar weigh points on it. I'm ****ed!

·
Registered
416 Posts
that sucks man! prolly some damn crackhead that doensnt have a clue how valuable the info on it is...just worried about gettin a fix

·
Registered
327 Posts
That sucks! I always download my points to my computer just in case the unit breaks down or like in your case some lowlife steals it.

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
aww im sorry marshall!!! :( :( :(

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They got my gps that tells me where to go when i'm lost, my handheld gps, my ipod, my wife's camera, my nightvision monocular, briefcase, goosedown vest, phone chargers, 30' stanley fatmax tape measure, pair of greenlee fencing pliers, my spot light, and small stuff...they left my checkbook on the seat on top of the broken glass......

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Some rocket scientist broke the vent window out of my car one day to steal the stereo. Both doors were unlocked at the time--

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
some ppl are retarded I hate thief's! keep ur eye open on craigslist some ppl are dumb enough to sell stolen goods online

·
Registered
553 Posts
dunno if your gps is anything like mine but it gots some settings on it that let me notify police n such maybe yours has that as well n maybe they can do a reverse search on it see where its at and get whoever stole it

·
Registered
553 Posts
did you also happen to register your gps on the internet if ya did they got all your info on there id be pizzed and lookin for that baby no doubt about it

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Sorry to hear. Not fun being broke into. Had my home broke into when I went to Saginaw Mi. for the Reinhart 100 bow shoot back in Aug.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts