BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no easy way to put this but since a lot of you are good friends of mine I would like to let you know that my Mom lost her battle with cancer this morning.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Sorry for your lose bud! Prayers sent to you and your family

·
Registered
797 Posts
Sorry for your loss !! Prayers sent !

·
Registered
462 Posts
For some things, there simply are no words. My mother was one of the lucky ones and has been clear for several years now. Most people don't realize how draining the whole struggle is for the whole family, and I fortunately can't claim to know the ending you now know. When I look back at all the things she would have missed, it really puts things in perspective. But maybe when people move on, they move on to become a part of a greater consciousness, and don't really miss the things in our lives, but experience it in a different, even better way. Live every moment of your life in such a way as to make her proud. There is no greater way to honor her.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
:pray::pray::pray: prayers sent up lil buddy, it doesn't make it any easier but nice to know that a lot of people that you never met genuinely care and also feel your loss....am sure you made her proud

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
We'll be praying for you and your family. I lost my grandpa a year ago after a 2 year battle with cancer, it's a terrible thing but at least she won't be in any kind of pain anymore

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Sorry for you loss Chance.. Cancer sucks!!! Prayers for you and your family brother...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts