BowFishing Country banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one yeti, pelican, ect. They want to sell? Looking for smaller one 20-35 quart. Let me know what y'all have. Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Check out rtic they are half the price of the others. My rtic holds ice better than my buddies yeti

·
Registered
602 Posts
Check out Lit coolers. You can get them customized with your team name and logo. They are assembled down the road from me and they are sweet. Same price as a Yeti but they have better features. With the ice legs frozen my cooler will hold ice longer than a Yeti or an Arctic.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I have the 65qt pelican, it's bad a$$. Prices are pretty resonable on amazon. About half the price of a Yeti.

Edit: a 65qt rotomolded cooler full of ice and beverages ect is pretty damn heavy. It's awkward to carry by yourself.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a yeti I got as Christmas gift from the boss but wanted a smaller one. I ordered the rtic 25 and like it as much as yeti if not better. The long back order did suck but they got it out early and it arrived I think day was suppose to ship. Also was at cabelas today and they have their own line. Few cool options like built in bottle opener n handles and pressure release. Think the 25 was around $200. Idk about other sizes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts