BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will not be tolerated. If you aren't interested in the product, or the price? Feel free not to comment.

Hijacking the ads will result in losing you privileges to post in this section.

What someone thinks there items worth is completely up to them, not what you think it's worth. if you think it's too high don't buy it.

Mike

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
Hint hint ky Bighead And hoopty and brady

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
better keep it that way, it been a bad month already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:co:
Man no joke!!!I wanna put my flak jacket on

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll give everyone a finally warning............. if caught or reported hijacking classified ads? you'll lose you ability to see this section.

I'm done playing games and warning people, next step is pulling privileges...........no pm's no more asking people to behave! click done!! I don't have time to waste repeating site rules.

Mike

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will not be tolerated. If you aren't interested in the product, or the price? Feel free not to comment.

Hijacking the ads will result in losing you privileges to post in this section.

What someone thinks there items worth is completely up to them, not what you think it's worth. if you think it's too high don't buy it.

Mike
Thought I'd bring this ttt before I have to start removing people from the section:tap:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Copy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts