BowFishing Country banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
what kinda line is that? .... you gonna use a slide?

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
only reason i asked cause it look like the ams line

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks great!! Only question I have is if the hole the line goes through is big enough. Know with fishing poles that when you use a spinning reel you need the larger guides compared to the smaller guides of a baitcaster.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
View attachment 198954 My new rig please let me know what you think
like what your doing be sure to use the small diam. 200 lb. line if that is not what that is you have the reel mounted yet may have to have a bigger hole shoot through rod my smallest is 3 inch diam. hole also need string clips maybe I can put up a picture or better yet go to Podunk and find thread called pics. by water snake.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
like what your doing be sure to use the small diam. 200 lb. line if that is not what that is you have the reel mounted yet may have to have a bigger hole shoot through rod my smallest is 3 inch diam. hole also need string clips maybe I can put up a picture or better yet go to Podunk and find thread called pics. by water snake.
Thank you for your suggestions, but your hole is 3 inches in diameter?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
IMG_0510 [25113].JPG
Thank you for your suggestions, but your hole is 3 inches in diameter?
Sent you a message might be better to use 150 lb. fast flight til you get some time using the setup you don,t want a snapback loose an eye tried to send a pic. maybe it will come up.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wear your safety glasses!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Gillshot telling you right until you get your system worked out take all safety measures think I broke 200 lb. fast flight 3 or 4 times til I figured out open the bail things work better after I got my string clips worked out things smoothed out!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts