BowFishing Country banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On about 3 of my white fiber glass arrows the hole where the slide stop screws into have wallowed out. I lost one arrow yesterday.Do I drill another hole (if so what size). Thought someone has had this issue before.All help is appreciated.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yea i just drilled another hole but i couldnt tell you the drill bit size id get an arrow that hasnt done this yet and find the drill bit that fits snug and use it

·
Registered
246 Posts
90 degrees from the original hole would make the slide stopper on the side of the arrow instead of facing up and away from the rest, do the hole on the same side of the arrow as the old one

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
On about 3 of my white fiber glass arrows the hole where the slide stop screws into have wallowed out. I lost one arrow yesterday.Do I drill another hole (if so what size). Thought someone has had this issue before.All help is appreciated.
have used super epoxy fill the hole put some on the threads shove or screw in if some threads left let setup works a lot of the time but have lost arrow too.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the help everyone. I can always depend on the BFC.I will be drilling my holes today and I'm going to fill old holes with epoxy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you drill holes and rotate 90 just twist or add a new nock. I myself have been bowfishing way before safety slides and still tie to the back. I run my string through and make a knot so the string free floats. Never ever been an issue and I shoot my share of fish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts