BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty lucky to have a job that allows me to fish all over place. I've fished several but not as many bowfished. I've decided I'm gonna start trying to take bow with me more. If anyone wants to go out i might post where I'm at on this thread. I'll pay for gas. If not I might walk banks. Headed to Harlingen texas tomorrow and there til end of week. Never fished in Texas so like to try while I'm there. Thx in advance.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Oklahoma

·
Premium Member
7,657 Posts
Pretty boring just MD,DE and VA,but shot rays,Gar,Carp,Snakeheads,Grassies,goldfish,catfish

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Massachusetts, new york, new jersey, Pennsylvania, ohio, maryland, virginia, Indiana, kentucky, tennesee, alabama, missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, florida.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Tx,la,miss,ark,Missouri, Virginia,ok,nm,Mexico

I have a vacation planned in October to fish Alabama,Georgia and Florida. Then in January it's off to Brazil!

·
Registered
968 Posts
NC, SC, VA, TN

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Just one, but it's a really huge state.
i love to travel but in reality Texas, like Cali is a big diverse state. Really no need to leave it because I can fish almost every type of terrain and water there is without ever crossing a border.

I hate to compare Texas to Cali but geographically they both have a lot to offer. :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Delawareriver is winning, 15 states, thats impressive! I've been to MC,DE,MD,VA, WV, NC,SC,AL,TX,LA,KY and FL. So 12 states plus here in Ontario.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Delawareriver is winning, 15 states, thats impressive! I've been to MC,DE,MD,VA, WV, NC,SC,AL,TX,LA,KY and FL. So 12 states plus here in Ontario.
Connecticut will happen this year, Wisconsin and delaware should happen this year or next year as well. I like to travel. I don't care how good or big your state is there is a lot of cool places to see and a ton of cool fish to shoot. Be down in south florida in two weeks hopefully I can shoot some talpia, armored catfish and bullseye snakehead walking the canals then a few days in the keys to try for some pelagics like dolphin (fish) barracuda Jacks maybe even black fin tuna. Gotta see what's going on when we get there

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
i love to travel but in reality Texas, like Cali is a big diverse state. Really no need to leave it because I can fish almost every type of terrain and water there is without ever crossing a border.

I hate to compare Texas to Cali but geographically they both have a lot to offer. :)

Yep no reason to leave. We have cold water lakes at 5-6000 feet of elevation 2-1/2 hours away from a Tidal Delta, and everything in between. Cali is an amazing place for all types of fishing.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
My dream vacation would be dragging my boat across America, hooking up with local boys and sticking fish outside my comfort zone.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts