BowFishing Country banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red PSE Disco 2...its a 20# model and its in very excellent condition? Id say like almost new...I cant remember what i even paid for it...I bought it brand new direct from dealer...tell me what a good starting point is...This bows is...or was really desirable for bowfishing a few years ago...dont know what everyone wants these days. Give me an idea where to start pricing. Thanks

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Bare Bow- $100-$150

·
Premium Member
966 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Isn't this is quite too low?
Not in my opinion but any item is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. This is a 20lb model. Desirable for kids. If it were the 40lb model I'd bump that up to 200-250. Compound bows are not lever bows. You cant buy a compound at retail brand new then beat the ever living piss out of it for 10 years then sell it for more than what a brand new bow costs. Thats only an Oneida thing I guess...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not in my opinion but any item is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. This is a 20lb model. Desirable for kids. If it were the 40lb model I'd bump that up to 200-250. Compound bows are not lever bows. You cant buy a compound at retail brand new then beat the ever living piss out of it for 10 years then sell it for more than what a brand new bow costs. Thats only an Oneida thing I guess...
20 pound is plenty. I had this set up for my son at 14 pounds and i shot a 28 pound grassie and the arrow blew right thru. And this bow hasn't been beat up and it isn't 10 years old. Any item is worth what its worth except to cheapskate people who try to lowball cause they want something for free.

·
Registered
240 Posts
20 pound is plenty. I had this set up for my son at 14 pounds and i shot a 28 pound grassie and the arrow blew right thru. And this bow hasn't been beat up and it isn't 10 years old. Any item is worth what its worth except to cheapskate people who try to lowball cause they want something for free.
Sodak is right, a brand new PSE Disco 3 40# which can be turned down to is under $200 PSE D3 Bowfishing Compound Bow with fingers LIME GREEN | eBay

Why would somebody buy used for new or just under new price?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Sodak is right, a brand new PSE Disco 3 40# which can be turned down to is under $200 PSE D3 Bowfishing Compound Bow with fingers LIME GREEN | eBay

Why would somebody buy used for new or just under new price?
I have 2 of those D3's sitting in my garage right now that were donated by PSE for Worlds. They are sweet little bows!

I sure hope you're not referring to me here. I'm just expressing my opinion. Sure post it for $300 and sit on it for 6 months and have every person that contacts you make lower offers and kick tires then never hear from them again. Or you can ask what its legit worth and move it quick and painless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts