BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was bad enough that work called me and said they weren't gonna make it!

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
It just started here....and already everyone is stupid. I have a ton of work so I had to come in but we only have line 1 inch so far of ice but everyone is driving like there is 300 inches of snow on the ground. I just got to work and I left about 2 and 1/2 hrs ago....I live 30 min from work

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course that's how it is here too. I can't imagine trying to get around in 20 inches of snow. The roads froze with about 3 inches of ice, then it snowed on that. It's pretty slick. I feel donuts in my future.

·
Registered
199 Posts
It's been drizzling rain all day yesterday and started to sleet so bad that I couldn't sleep from the sound of it hitting the window! I've been up since a little bit before 4 and it's still Sleeting and starting to snow. They're now calling for up to 12" of snow and were under a blizzard warning! Haha I've lived here my whole life and never remember getting a foot of snow!

·
Registered
941 Posts
nice thing about living north we'll get the snow but (usually) not the ice you have to put up with

·
Registered
278 Posts
RAININ AND WIND BLOWIN LIKE HELL

·
Registered
278 Posts
JUST STARTED SLEETIN HERE

·
Officer Farva
3,174 Posts
we are sposed to get another 6-9 inches by tomarrow. Wont be to big a deal but im tired of it.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
wind blowing and sleeting here.....little over an inch so far

·
Registered
446 Posts
The freeze line is staying just West and North of here so only rain expected here in WV this time. This could be the first week since Thanksgiving I have not had to shovel snow at least once.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Not much snow but a -40 wind chill. Sometimes I wish I had a office job!!

·
Voted "Best BFC Legs......ever"
828 Posts
Rained like a cow peeing on a flat rock here this morning...the temp has been dropping all day, but no snow. When it snows here, everything shuts down...LOL People panic, you can't find bread or milk in any of the stores...lol...I swear, it is true. I dunno why everyone runs out and buys bread and milk...???

1 - 20 of 44 Posts