·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
How do you like having the tiller on a 1760 with a 50hp? would you rather have a side console?
To be honest I’m driving with the big motor so little that it doesn’t matter. I don’t fish big water never loose visual of shore. It gets up and scoots in my op for what it is, and not hard to manage as far as steering goes. If I would change anything it would be a stand up bar and a longer handle ... but then again I’m short so it might not be an issue for a taller person.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Sell it before you wanna sinking lol
Hell it was hard enough to get this one past the wife so I’m gonna get buried in this thing lol

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
might as well update this on changes I'm making. I got tired of the loud D.C. generator so I was trying to figure out the best set up to go with when Errin from power max made me an offer I couldn't refuse. so now im switching over to a power max converter and a power max 2000 watt suit case generator. I am going to have to redo my battery compartment to make room for a dry box.

plan:

execution thus far: searched on forum and found a great model so im basically copying that

tool box from lowe's with converter mounted on acrylic shims fans mounted on each end

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
installation of GCFI outlet

wires out of converter to Anderson connector

got grilles for the fans inside and out both ends

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
finished dry box

power max generator

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
ill update with the boat side hopefully this weekend

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've spent a good amount of time fishing from a friends 1' raised deck. I purchased my own boat and planned to add a raised deck on it. After shooting from my flat deck, i'm planning to add lights like yours. I shoot mostly day and some night, and like my flat deck over the raised. a light system like yours is also easier to remove and install, and a lot less weight.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I plan on putting a deck just over top of the light rail

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wonder if any manufacturer makes rails like that. I'd like some for my 1648 to mount lights on. Don't want to go raised as I want it to double as a bass fishing boat as well.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
im sure a welder could make them easily. I haven't seen any prefab ones with exception of the BPS ones

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
checking dry box for fitment and tracing holes for fans

holes cut out

some how one hole got off :rage: but no room for adjustment will just have to do

grille's for the holes

I plan on putting some edge guard on the sharp metal just to try and clean it up a bit. but over all im happy. a little tighter then I figured but clean.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts