BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Administrator
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brought up by bubba suggs, tx state rep:

Motion brought up as to having 2 world championships...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Don't let Bubba start thinking, motioning or broughting up anything. There is no telling where it may lead.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I think those would fall under division championships. North south east west central could all be divisions of the BAA. You could move the World shoot to a different division area each year to ensure that BAA members would have a championship in their area at least every five years. Just thinking out loud. No motions intended

·
YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE
589 Posts
only problem is getting someone to place a bid each year to put on the Worlds.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I would not like to see two worlds unless it was a daytime worlds then latter be a nighttime worlds but to have a north south would not be the thing for me. We have two world championships in the same tourny now we have the numbers world then we have the big twenty worlds that was to help pull the big fish people to the B.A.A. Worlds now i like it as it is. For better outdoors take a kid hunting & fishing it's our future. Randy

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I believe a world championship is a world championship. You cant have 2 world champions. Though i do think there needs to be a big shoot in the north and definitely needs to some attention payed to the Asian problem. The regional championships could be a good idea. Have the regional shoot put on by the state reps in that region.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I agree that it would be ideal for BAA to have regional or north/south shoots prior to WC. BUT, you have to have volunteers on the ground to make that happen. Unless there is a significant change in those regards, I vote to leave as is.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I like having only one world championship. Having to many qualifers (north south east west) would conflict with state and local shoots also.

·
Registered
580 Posts
ya'll got some good idea's but there is a lot of work ahead of us to even consider 2 world championships.hell, we cant even get enough attendence for 1 much less 2...

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I believe a world championship is a world championship. You cant have 2 world champions. Though i do think there needs to be a big shoot in the north and definitely needs to some attention payed to the Asian problem. The regional championships could be a good idea. Have the regional shoot put on by the state reps in that region.
:tu:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts