BowFishing Country banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This week we are back in Tennesee for some "ground and pound" on big fish! Check it out. Those with Dish that do not have the Sportsman Channel, Dish is running a free preview of the Sportsman Channel until the end of February. Check it out!

http://

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Man I can't wait I watched last weeks three times it was the first time I've seen it but yeah it's got me itching to go bad

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
You guys ever get tired of being AWESOME?? I know it wore on me after awhile :) I got to watch you from home due to that dish deal too. Still gonna go to FX's to watch em again. But since I've got my own hookup now I wont have to rub his feet and chit for the chance to see the show....one of my 99 problems. Flounder pounder rides again!! Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I love it! CB its getting close. We need to hook up and chase some more of those big buffs again this year! You know one of those just for fun kinda trips. I think that western sizzlin needs another visit lol

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I'm not sure if its something I am doing wrong. But when I search for Iornman bowfishing. I find the show but it won't let me DVR every episode that plays. It makes me manually record each show which not every show that has shown is listed on this list. If I search another show it gives me the option to record every episode but I don't get that option on the Iornman show. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'm not sure if its something I am doing wrong. But when I search for Iornman bowfishing. I find the show but it won't let me DVR every episode that plays. It makes me manually record each show which not every show that has shown is listed on this list. If I search another show it gives me the option to record every episode but I don't get that option on the Iornman show. Anyone else have this issue?
Probably cause it's spelled I R O N man bowfishing. ha ha, sorry Bryan, just had to get that in.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"That's why we carry a pistol when we bowfish, never know when the last America gangster is gonna show up." I love that.
I just wish we had all the crap that happens when the camera isn't out..lol. Thanks guys for the good reviews
Kuger, we hit one every now and then. Its crazy when a sixty pounder is on top of the water and I just miss it, but hit a runner 20 ft away 3 ft. deep. We try to show it how it really happens. We miss alot but people don't seem to catch it on film as much as they do the hits.

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
I just wish we had all the crap that happens when the camera isn't out..lol. Thanks guys for the good reviews
Kuger, we hit one every now and then. Its crazy when a sixty pounder is on top of the water and I just miss it, but hit a runner 20 ft away 3 ft. deep. We try to show it how it really happens. We miss alot but people don't seem to catch it on film as much as they do the hits.
:tu:....my wife says last night....."can you hit em going that fast?"....I said,"pfff,Yea,if I wanted to!!".....between you and I, Chuck..........No.....:laugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts