BowFishing Country banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i will get crap for this. I thought this site was for all bowfishing related items. Why is it that almost everything i want to know about in terms of tournaments Ihave to go to anothsite such as facebook or some other site. I have been with this site almost from the start, Ijoined bowgishingcountry so I would not have to search allover for info. Yes I am an old timer and don't really like being all over the computer. OK I'M DONE WHINING KNOW.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Ya I don't have Facebook or others either so I have to hear about tournaments and stuff through other people lol

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
For me BFC is a great resource for building boats or general bowfishing talk! But the website is so broad its hard to get it localized for me I guess. There is not a lot of people on here from my homestate SD so we have a couple SD bowfishing facebook pages so I can keep up with tourneys or local people bragging (and giving away their spots). But yes I do both BFC and all the bowfishing facebook pages too

·
Registered
968 Posts
I post our Tarheel Fishstickers club schedule and information on here, our website, and facebook just so that everyone has a chance to see it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts