BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my desk top computer, I cannot type any responses to any threads... I can on my phone... But not the computer... Any ideas??

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it won't let me type anything... I have to type this in my phone to respond as we speak

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope and nope mud... Lol neither worked

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I was having troublr responding from my phone until I opened chrome

Ps skippy I was able to type to you only on ur visitor message page. So when u see it I saw ur post and was reaching out to someone.

But look what kept coming up

Attachments

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I've had the same issue on my old school iPhone. Everything looks perfectly fine, but the field where you'd normally reply is solid. It won't let me type anything at all....just on my phone. I can reply just fine on both iPads, and the older iPad is running on one of the first versions of their OS.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've had the same issue on my old school iPhone. Everything looks perfectly fine, but the field where you'd normally reply is solid. It won't let me type anything at all....just on my phone. I can reply just fine on both iPads, and the older iPad is running on one of the first versions of their OS.
This is the exact same thing that's happening but it works on the phone and not the pc... Wtf? Lol

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I thought it was just me :shocked: Anybody else having problems seeing pictures as well? Alot of the time all I can see is "."

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I had this issue on my phone awhile back, I have auto update turned off on my phone, I updated chrome and it's all gravy now.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts