BowFishing Country banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Hi, new here. Did anybody get one figured out for the powerdrive v1 foot pedal. I have 3 of these and the speed control does not work on them.
I love the joystick control you made. I would like to put one of these on my father in laws boat.
I can send you a control board and wire if that helps.
Thanks.
I can try to make one for the PDV1 but I will not be able to test it cause i don't have a v1 troller ... if you want we can try a few things before you send me the pedal? are you on fb? it might be easier to communicate on messenger

·
Registered
3 Posts
No I'm not on fb but I can give you my # and you can text if that's ok. I was matbe thinking on trying a pot switch to control the speed. I found the pdv1 repair manual but it looks like the only way to fix it is to replace the board. I have one board and cable I can try to Frankenstein before I tear a pedal apart.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Private message me your number

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this post is a few years old but i was wondering how the joystick worked out in the long term. Im wanting to do the same thing for the one on my kayak. The motor has a copilot setup on it now, but i want to be able to run it with my hand while i sit, instead of the fob.

·
Super Moderator
2,240 Posts
I know this post is a few years old but i was wondering how the joystick worked out in the long term. Im wanting to do the same thing for the one on my kayak. The motor has a copilot setup on it now, but i want to be able to run it with my hand while i sit, instead of the fob.
Andrew hasnt been online for over a year but he sent me a video on facebook about his latest prototype and it is 100% badass! I'll message him and see if he can get back on here

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Thanks lance, the wired joystick works amazingly, I did however just make one out of the copilot remote. I don't have any long-term testing on it, and I haven't made it public knowledge yet because I'm still putting it through the paces to make sure it will last but I have done it. if you are on Facebook or any social media that is the way to reach me if you have more questions. ill see if i can get some pics uploaded of the proto type

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks lance, the wired joystick works amazingly, I did however just make one out of the copilot remote. I don't have any long-term testing on it, and I haven't made it public knowledge yet because I'm still putting it through the paces to make sure it will last but I have done it. if you are on Facebook or any social media that is the way to reach me if you have more questions. ill see if i can get some pics uploaded of the proto type
That would be great! Ill get ahold of you on facebook

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Andrew Sugg
Peripheral Computer desk Table Desk Office equipment

Computer Personal computer Netbook Gadget Eyewear

Water Lake Wood Vehicle Tree

61 - 69 of 69 Posts