BowFishing Country banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, new here. Did anybody get one figured out for the powerdrive v1 foot pedal. I have 3 of these and the speed control does not work on them.
I love the joystick control you made. I would like to put one of these on my father in laws boat.
I can send you a control board and wire if that helps.
Thanks.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hi, new here. Did anybody get one figured out for the powerdrive v1 foot pedal. I have 3 of these and the speed control does not work on them.
I love the joystick control you made. I would like to put one of these on my father in laws boat.
I can send you a control board and wire if that helps.
Thanks.
I can try to make one for the PDV1 but I will not be able to test it cause i don't have a v1 troller ... if you want we can try a few things before you send me the pedal? are you on fb? it might be easier to communicate on messenger

·
Registered
3 Posts
No I'm not on fb but I can give you my # and you can text if that's ok. I was matbe thinking on trying a pot switch to control the speed. I found the pdv1 repair manual but it looks like the only way to fix it is to replace the board. I have one board and cable I can try to Frankenstein before I tear a pedal apart.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Private message me your number

61 - 65 of 65 Posts