BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aint that a whuppin. :wave: At least they got er back up and running. Thanks Mike!

Anyone else find it odd that.....Fowl is named a moderator....then the site takes a dump. I bet he got ban crazy and overloaded the easy button.

Ok, gonna start figuring out how to get around in here

·
Premium Member
14,260 Posts
Aint that a whuppin. :wave: At least they got er back up and running. Thanks Mike!

Anyone else find it odd that.....Fowl is named a moderator....then the site takes a dump. I bet he got ban crazy and overloaded the easy button.

Ok, gonna start figuring out how to get around in here
LOL, welcome back!!!

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Still figurin it out myself!! Gonna be better than before I bet before its over!!

·
Officer Farva
3,174 Posts
Whats up shot, good to see ya. Yah it does suck that everythin is gone and everyone has to start over. But I gotta agree with maglite that its gonna be great when its all done.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I still haven't featured out how Courtney change her profile to pink.

·
Super Moderator
629 Posts
We tried to hide from ya! I refuse to take the blame...this time!

·
Registered
526 Posts
starting to feel a little more like home now that you're here Shot......

·
Registered
127 Posts
im sure n bouta week everyone will no this site and how to get around it

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
I still haven't featured out how Courtney change her profile to pink.

Im just good like that................................The whole blonde thing is just an act, im really a genius! :co:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Im just good like that................................The whole blonde thing is just an act, im really a genius! :co:
Not sure rather i believe that the blond thing is an act or that you're a genius.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Not sure rather i believe that the blond thing is an act or that you're a genius.

·
Registered
907 Posts
yea on the whole profile background change subject mine is a superman pic and my buddies tskater14 is a camo pattern

1 - 20 of 20 Posts