BowFishing Country banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this just got posted on one of the groups im in with a few of you but my dude is out there bashing us so police each other and do the right thing with your kills
www.facebook.com/puckredneckswhobowfish

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Yep there are a few others out there. I'd say the bowfishing community does the best at policing their own. What they display on their page will always project the worse of the worst. I say leave em be and don't squabble with them.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep there are a few others out there. I'd say the bowfishing community does the best at policing their own. What they display on their page will always project the worse of the worst. I say leave em be and don't squabble with them.
absolutely do not engage ... unless its your picture and you can defend it and even then it might not be worth it

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I'm not sure what page you posted but there was a page going around called Shame On Wasteful Bowfishermen... and that dbag had a picture of a friend of mine that shot a paddlefish here in SD and absolutely blasted him. Those people are so stupid they just assumed he shot it and tossed it. They were wrong. He ate it. Those people are so full of their own shit they don't even know what way is up.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure what page you posted but there was a page going around called Shame On Wasteful Bowfishermen... and that dbag had a picture of a friend of mine that shot a paddlefish here in SD and absolutely blasted him. Those people are so stupid they just assumed he shot it and tossed it. They were wrong. He ate it. Those people are so full of their own shit they don't even know what way is up.
thats the D'bag ... funny thing is i saw that on his page and location and thought about messaging you to see if you know the guy to let him know he was being used.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
thats the D'bag ... funny thing is i saw that on his page and location and thought about messaging you to see if you know the guy to let him know he was being used.
Yeah its a buddy from MN that came to SD to shoot paddlefish. I sent it to him as soon as I saw it.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
almost not worth trying to defend it but would be funny as hell if he posted a picture under it cooking it or skinning it or eating it with a big 🖕

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Oh yeah he saw it and fought back. Told him that he ate it and that it was a completely legal harvest. That guys just has a sever hard on for bowfishers. What a chode

1 - 8 of 8 Posts