BowFishing Country banner

141 - 160 of 172 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
If a immovable object is hit with a unstoppable force, what happens?
Rum, I would say mud is right on this and with advanced physics and research in particle acceleration at the Hadron Collider in the UK has shown the depending on the size and speed of the particles colliding will likely have a BIG boom and an extreme release of heat and energy kind of like what is suspected to be the type of explosion or release of energy that may have created the universe....Garp

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Dear Garp- Why do we have 30,000 American soldiers on the border in South Korea protecting their border and we can,t protect ours!!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
yep I think Trump does get it . But it,s funny how the party would prefer some one who hasn,t even went to the trouble to run for the job says a lot how they value the voters!!

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
Dear Garp- Why do we have 30,000 American soldiers on the border in South Korea protecting their border and we can,t protect ours!!
B/c we supple much of their defense money, we do not want them having nukes!!
:co:

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
yep I think Trump does get it . But it,s funny how the party would prefer some one who hasn,t even went to the trouble to run for the job says a lot how they value the voters!!
Rich people thinking their better then you, well most of them!

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #149 (Edited)
B/c we supple much of their defense money, we do not want them having nukes!!
And trumps argument that S.Korea should pay more than about the 30% per year of what it costs us to have the 28,500 troops over there.....since if we weren't there N.Korea would most likely be in South Korea and yes our presence is adding some stability and the threat of N Korean nukes but S Korea definitely benefits the most with our small presence compared to the almost 500,000 S Korean troops reported to be protecting their own country, but doubt our presence is keeping them from developing or trying to develop nukes

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
And trumps argument that S.Korea should pay more than about the 30% per year of what it costs us to have the 28,500 troops over there.....since if we weren't there N.Korea would most likely be in South Korea and yes our presence is adding some stability and the threat of N Korean nukes but S Korea definitely benefits the most with our small presence compared to the almost 500,000 S Korean troops reported to be protecting their own country, but doubt our presence is keeping them from developing or trying to develop nukes
I do not have problem with them!
But it time for us to pull out of Europe!!
Well not southern Easter part!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
If and when they do get nukes they won,t set them off close to home I bet but probably use them as a bargaining chip to get what they want or sell them to highest bidder!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Dear garp,
Is the weatherman wrong about this weekend? What are the odds we have a perfectly calm 0mph wind all night for Friday and Saturday? And how about the odds that work calls me saturday morning and tells me they won't need me at 8am so I can sleep after bowfishing?

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #154 (Edited)
Dear garp,
Is the weatherman wrong about this weekend? What are the odds we have a perfectly calm 0mph wind all night for Friday and Saturday? And how about the odds that work calls me saturday morning and tells me they won't need me at 8am so I can sleep after bowfishing?

Definitely this weekend will be the best bowfishing nite ever for the whole year,weather and windwise as well as fish conditions I am sure...... You see I have been ready and wanting to go the past 2 weekends but when wind and weather just sucked and conditions were terrible,this weekend is the wifey's Bday and she's been wanting to "go away" for weekend and well,this is the weekend and she has hotel reservations and looks like we are getting away for the weekend, but weather is supposed to be perfect conditions with weather and tides for us....so no doubt everyone is going to have a great bowfishing this weekend, good luck and take plenty of pics

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Dear Garp Here is a serious one why do we kill unborn babies by the thousands yet can,t execute killers without a huge uproar and let them usually get by without doing anything except for some lock up time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dear Garp,
I have a real dilemma, my friend who got me into bowfishing wants me to try the kool-aid. I have only ever shot compound bows and I like all the equipment I already have, if I try the kool-aid am I screwed? If I bring home an Osprey my wife will kick the crack outta my arse...

141 - 160 of 172 Posts