14,260 Posts
X2 it's dead on here lately
LOL hunting season!!
Dove season!!
Deer season!!!

Deer season starting here:
"
No limit on antlered bucks.
Limit 1 antlerless deer per day on either-sex days or with individual antlerless deer tags.

Archery and Gun Hunts: August 15 - January 1
Buck only, except on either-sex days or with individual antlerless deer tags beginning September 15. 1 antlerless deer per day.

Either-Sex Days: October 1, 8, 15; November 12, 19, 26; December 31; January 1
"

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #162 (Edited)
Garp's light has been snuffed. He probably sold us out for Facebook. Lol
Nope just working my Ass Off to pay for the ones to lazy to work

My view from roof first thing this morning,on site at 5:30 crane there at 6,changing out 10 ton AC pkg unit on a DQ local, have 2 more rooftop pkg units to do in next 2 weeks plus all service related stuff that normally do...

Old unit on my trailer and new unit ready for ride to the roof
image.jpg

Old unit gone and curb adapter in place ready for new unit
image.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
LOL hunting season!!
Dove season!!
Deer season!!!

Deer season starting here:
"
No limit on antlered bucks.
Limit 1 antlerless deer per day on either-sex days or with individual antlerless deer tags.

Archery and Gun Hunts: August 15 - January 1
Buck only, except on either-sex days or with individual antlerless deer tags beginning September 15. 1 antlerless deer per day.

Either-Sex Days: October 1, 8, 15; November 12, 19, 26; December 31; January 1
"
To dang hot for deer hunting, did get some trail cameras out on our MD farm, but pretty much loosing my DE hunting, farmer timbering it 100% to turn into tillable field, loosing my lil 20 acres that bordered the fields and he was then gonna ad irrigation to catch the whole field....

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #166 (Edited)
PHP:
a
Dear Garp,

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if it tasted like carp?

PS. Keep up the good work
Would probably chuck it all if tasted like carp, unless it was a "HoodChuck" then might keep it....

Kinda like the Tinks deer scent, I always said the letters spell "stink" well carp also spells "crap"

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dear Garp,
I was going to fish the Bays in DE this Thur. through the weekend. Think I should scrap it? Tropical storm heading that way.

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #169 (Edited)
Dear Garp,
I was going to fish the Bays in DE this Thur. through the weekend. Think I should scrap it? Tropical storm heading that way.
Not sure what that storm may do yet,but Hell No don't plan on being on the water, it's labor day weekend and wouldn't head out with all those out of town Yahoo's from PA and NJ. Wait,you would t happen to be from NJ or PA would ya???? Or just bring some beer and can pick up some crabs and throw some stuff on BBQ if in area and want to look me up, biggest thing is this late the Rays are still here but numbers tend to drop way off after late June - Mid July.... Shoot me a pm and where you staying if you come down...Garp

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm hoping it won't be too batsh*t crazy Thursday and Friday. I never launch on weekends, just end up getting pissed off. I'll reach out if I end up going. Thx for the offer bud.

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
You put in at Masseys Landing boat ramp ???? But even Corey Brossman hasn't been putting up any Ray pics in past 2 weeks but been doing gators and other stuff,post up pics if you do any good, and Good Luck

161 - 172 of 172 Posts