BowFishing Country banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how sometimes we often wake up in the mornin on the wrong side of the bed? and we sorta have a tude. Well, i have an idea, i'm gonna share some of my "special coffee creamer" with you people. JACE and Brady, it won't help, they are to far gone. But i make this stuff with a little bit of this, and a dab of that, and maybe a shot of spirits. It's so secret even the CIA,don't know what's in it. But it will get you all mooded up, and calm a bad tude, and maybe even help you voo-dee-oh-do in the mornin. So i adopted the name "KICKAPOO-JOY-JUICE" i'll start takin orders, operators are standing by "BUT WAIT" if you act now, i'll double your order. Send me your card numers, or i take cash with a second ID :grin:

· Registered
3,386 Posts
Sounds intriguing D Dub, ain't nutin like a good shota joe in da marnun witha lil 'good stuff' in it. Buuuuut you name for it has me a bit concerned. A regular cup will definitely keep me regular so could you explain the poo kickin part.
Signed
Ear-ruttal Bowel Man

· Registered
4,055 Posts
Spam!!

Mike/Alex, it is apparent that Dell is soliciting on the forum!! I suggest a perminant ban is in order for spamming, unless he sends us the recipe for the creamer via PM. :co:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.