BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool cat, shooting an oneida way back then.:cheers:
Nah,I am new to all this,just started shooting one last year cause they are just cool.....Thanks Rum...Got damn kids on here got under my skin today....and I am on day 5 not chewing

·
Super Moderator
10,895 Posts
i bought a pack one day about 13 years ago and said it was going to be my last pack. i smoked it and have kept my word. not a cigarett since. no meds involved, sorry for the hijack Cody

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i bought a pack one day about 13 years ago and said it was going to be my last pack. i smoked it and have kept my word. not a cigarett since. no meds involved, sorry for the hijack Cody
I dont beleive in hijacks bud,post away!!
My hats off to ya for quitting,this is getting rough!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Kuger i really enjoy your pics, especially the old trappin pics. I always dig through my grandads photo albums to see his. Please keep postin em for us that do enjoy em

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kuger i really enjoy your pics, especially the old trappin pics. I always dig through my grandads photo albums to see his. Please keep postin em for us that do enjoy em
Thanks bud,I appreciate it....but nah,I am sick of it being held against me.....like I gain some status from sharing,or having a high post count...wow!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts