BowFishing Country banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Nah,I am new to all this,just started shooting one last year cause they are just cool.....Thanks Rum...Got damn kids on here got under my skin today....and I am on day 5 not chewing
Badazz pics thanks for sharing. I've tryed quitting 6 or 7 times good luck to ya. My down fall is as soon as I have the first cup of coffee or beer it's all I can think about. Need to quit all three I suppose.

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Badazz pics thanks for sharing. I've tryed quitting 6 or 7 times good luck to ya. My down fall is as soon as I have the first cup of coffee or beer it's all I can think about. Need to quit all three I suppose.
Yea,I quit drinking....for the most part,these unreal urges are killer!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Great pic Cody...sorry about the hard times buddy.
We have someone in our house tryin to get clean also and it ain't fun right now.
Prayers to you for success my friend...and jj...?... quit!

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Great pic Cody...sorry about the hard times buddy.
We have someone in our house tryin to get clean also and it ain't fun right now.
Prayers to you for success my friend...and jj...?... quit!
Thanks Jay,I appreciate it

·
Registered
776 Posts
Lol hold on!!!! I'm currently applying war paint cause I've been informed I am a keyboard hero! Face paint is on! My hot chocolate with marshmallows is ready and...oh wait...IM CAPPED OUT BIZZNITCHES!!! LETS GET IT ON!

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
cool pic Kuger... :tu: on that cat... good luck on quiting cold turkey
Thanks bud

That cat is small too....not a young cat,but not big......wont get into the story though

·
Registered
776 Posts
Lol I only jabbed at you cause you told the guy you set more traps then he's seen...you can't "confidently" say that lol, cause you don't know him! He could b preacher the mountain man!

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Lol I only jabbed at you cause you told the guy you set more traps then he's seen...you can't "confidently" say that lol, cause you don't know him! He could b preacher the mountain man!
....didnt say set........:)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Lol...really??? Come on kuger I like your stories they make me feel better about myself at night ;) you just gotta laugh off the harmless joking around cause that's all it is!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Lol...really??? Come on kuger I like your stories they make me feel better about myself at night ;) you just gotta laugh off the harmless joking around cause that's all it is!
Oh course there are some folk who just don't like to be poked with a stick...

21 - 40 of 82 Posts