BowFishing Country banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kids are getting older and we just don't get out enough to warrant keeping this rig so it's time to sell! We've used it as a hook and line fishing boat way more than a bowfishing rig, so I'm selling to buy a walleye boat.

DETAILS: I will try to list everything I can think of along with any defects or imperfections I am aware of. I want to be as honest as possible and want you to be happy with it. While its a great bow fishing rig, it is not perfect. If you know bow fishing, you know what kind of abuse these rigs take..LOL We are currently fishing out of it, so if you're interested, we can certainly take it for a test ride/bowfishing trip!

BOAT is a 2072 all welded boat(20' long 72" wide at floor). Boat is super stable and fishes 4 or even 5 easily. Boat DOES seep a tiny bit of water from a small wear hole that happened when a roller on the trailer wore off. We patched the little crack with some alumaweld but it still leaks a little bit. If you fish all night, you will see some water in the bilge at the rear of the boat, but never over the floor. We just hit the bilge pump and it empties in less than a minute. The boat has multiple seat pedestals and 4 seats and is easily converted into a regular fishing boat or duck hunting rig in just a matter of minutes! (We've caught several hundred walleye this season).

MOTOR is a Johnson 70 hp. Motor runs great and pushes the boat fully loaded with 3 guys around 27 mph. With no deck in "regular fishing mode" just over 30 mph. The fin on the lower unit has a chunk out of it that happened several years back, hasn't affected it one bit so we never bothered to fix it. I had the whole motor gone over last spring and both carbs were rebuilt, new plugs etc.

TRAILER- is a single axle, 4 roller bunk trailer. Lights work. Does have some missing rollers but I have the replacements, just been too lazy to get them installed, but the spare rollers are included. Both tires and spare are in good shape. The axle was replaced 3 years ago with EZ lube spindles (better than bearing buddies), hubs, bearings etc.

ELECTRONICS: Lawrance Hook 7 Sonar w/ GPS. Aftermarket spring loaded Transducer Saver and Shield ($150) Horn works as well as navigation lights, anchor lights and bilge pump. Multiple anchor light sockets at rear of boat lets you switch anchor light from side to side to prevent damage from shoreline trees!

TROLLING MOTOR is a 36 volt, 101# thrust Minn Kota with extended shaft. Also included are a bunch of spare trolling motor spare parts. I have an extra extended shaft (brand new), spare control board (brand new) plus extra shaft hinges (we break at least one per season), shaft pins, locking collars etc.

GENNY & CONVERTERS: Trolling motor runs off a Honda EU-3000 and three 55 volt converters. Two powermax, one Iota. The electric start on the Honda does not work (needs starter & battery) but starts on first pull every time! All electrical is 6 Ga. marine grade wiring with Anderson connectors everywhere (makes it super easy to remove, jump start, switch etc). The three trolling motor batters are 1 year old (summer 2018) and the starting battery is new this spring.

ALL ALUMINUM ELEVATED DECK (removable with just 4 bolts) with 10 150W HPS flood lights (with ballasts), all wired in water tight conduit. One light quick working recently, I think it's a ballast. Will try to fix but for now, listed as not working. All other 9 work fine. I have several brand new spare 150 HPS bulbs to be included as well.

MISC GEAR: Also included will be a push pole with paddle and duck bill, 4' gaff, 8' gaff, two fish barrels, a husky black truck tool box for storage and whatever spare parts I can find, etc.

Asking $9500 OBO. Feel free to take for a test ride or even shoot a few fish! PM me here or text me direct at 630-885-7880 Located in northern Illinois. Sorry for the crappy photo album. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SGmo3vhfAsl3J8-QH98LfuiCROVEvr-NudvXVkWhm77K36gu5jg1h4mrsbhwhvEmiv9cH8v3G6hXj1TkklTgTpKkYRjBuzxusPscb6HhovbNIgQIMYWCPWdARZ_LJsW4Xjn6edfQeMY4Lkv9FICi5Pd3lKgqBPzYisvMkvJ7JO2MYHdJRd9oB_tnQsOd8vPOfA_jXFlMo0Nf_GHrkZCwnUEa_56mhV6GXuskgA0VaZAlwBptZId0vGUBFMmu2MbROrsvNcdX8NR6Mh03TbWFnaYJGqmGA6io5VuEvlQij-f-X3y7KkHoTgX4xVB7pU3upBBPvEY4O8iK8N_3UMnFSmpzgETI-HDLHqdXSpKPXeBld2On8FfaO6QXFtlJ_9FElF__Gj6Xtgr25n4MqOBvwTt_gW0GWYpEsmCryV29Xn5g8_CW4TxMaAfh7J6eobsteWntpTeLetIGq4430U0L6Db4VH-zFsmiUCzJ63S2N3s7fcLqr6g-4UuLXWy73kvE54N2ExwEf1dbqANWcYOlzyiKM14GZXjBN0Fx8LUQM7f_hSrQvpA800MZt1PJISCN5cw7ZC8IJQO9bhD_To4uReqFR-91WRdoaiSyiDPdEqq72jKfhDuD6N3e9KauHKNATK6CT-gp9ywHf-nnQ4yRrqMqROHFW498lDlhzxUbucDvZRP2qzO6PkylPlFc1AZ8A6-6b51XBqG6CQrVyx-5f9mTyA=w1024-h576-no

Bows, arrows and reels not included. 20190819_143628.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts