BowFishing Country banner

Leather covers for your light housings??

1K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  GreenHead 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Question for you folks at *******... To your knowledge has anyone made soft leather covers to slip over your custom light housings for transport purposes? Im am planning to have a set made to cover my 6 ******* housings for when we haul the boat long distances. Just thought if you fellas already had a place that would make them I would go that route instead of taking my boat to the upholstery shop and leaving it for who knows how long.

G
#6 ·
I want something that fits snug and looks good. I plan on putting your logo on 3 of them and my logo on the other 3. First thought and easiest was just having something made that slips over the top with a draw string at the bottom. Second and probabaly best looking would be something like the KC off road light soft covers with the elastic but make the backs with flaps as well so that can be secured together with velcro.

G
#30 ·
The covers are sweet. Zack and his wife made three different styles and sent me. My winner so far is the stretch fit cover. I have two more charters this month and will be putting them to the test trailering with them on. After that I will post my recommendations for improvements/upgrades? Thanks again Zack and Laura!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.