CQD Mark II
X2 Leatherman Rebar<!-- /react-text -->
<!-- react-text: 498 -->Leatherman Skeletool CX<!-- /react-text -->

And a few other Benchmades I can't remember what model

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm not much for collecting knives, I like to find a couple good ones that work for me and use them till there's nothing left to sharpen. So far my ESEE Izula and RC-5 are the two knives I don't go anywhere without. The Izula never leaves my side. I love it.

Yes, I'm on the crapper at work..

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Newest acquisitions worthy of mention. Couple of karambits and a kukri from Nepal that played Hell getting through customs. Karambit on the right is hand forged damascus with camel bone scales, and is too F'n heavy for what a karambit is supposed to do. But I'm an idiot and didn't pay attention to the weight because I thought it was purdy. The other one is a Gerber with too big of a finger ring, but the weight and balance is pretty good. The kukri is awesome. It's replaced my Ontario RAT-7 as my woods carry knife. Spine at the widest part is damn near 7/16" thick and tapers back through the full tang handle. Blade is 5160 high carbon. Balanced very nice. You can't kill it. Can't even frighten it. I have lots more shiney sharp things but I don't have a few hours to dedicate to rounding them all up for pics. I probably don't know where have of them are, actually.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
PS..just noticed I had a Kershaw sneak in in the background trying to steal the kukri's thunder. Got several Kershaw folders. They are my edc knives for work and such, have been for over a decade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts