BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm rained out.......again, which means I'm bored. Lets see what you guys have for man caves. Here is what I'm working with...... IMG_2422.JPG IMG_2012.JPG IMG_2469.JPG

Can't seem to get the finished product pictures to upload. I'll work on it.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Looking good and I am jealous, got a long ways to go to man cave my new shop up like that...

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm single, so my whole house is a man-cave. I'm sitting in the living room and I can count strewn about: 4 bows, 1 crossbow, 5 sets of arrows, 4 long guns, 1 chronograph, 9 sets of shoes/boots, 2 guitars, 1 fiddle, 1 kayak paddle, and more. I look across into the kitchen: a wide assortment of various chemicals (aerosol or otherwise), 2 pistols, 2 lead melters, stand with reloading presses, countless bullets, 4 containers of bullet lube, countless bullet molds, and various tools. Other rooms are similar. Come to think of it, I really should be cleaning during all this rainy weather...

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Looks good Luke!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
I'm single, so my whole house is a man-cave. I'm sitting in the living room and I can count strewn about: 4 bows, 1 crossbow, 5 sets of arrows, 4 long guns, 1 chronograph, 9 sets of shoes/boots, 2 guitars, 1 fiddle, 1 kayak paddle, and more. I look across into the kitchen: a wide assortment of various chemicals (aerosol or otherwise), 2 pistols, 2 lead melters, stand with reloading presses, countless bullets, 4 containers of bullet lube, countless bullet molds, and various tools. Other rooms are similar. Come to think of it, I really should be cleaning during all this rainy weather...
I remember those days when was dating, my wife now kinda freaked out when had an intake manifold and other car parts in the dishwasher....

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Old pics.....I'm pretty sure the empties are still sitting on the bar from the last time me and you got drunk. :laugh::drunk:
Hahaha!!! Yup we had a good talk...

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
My wife wouldn't let me take a pic of her croch and my other man cave was lost to kids toys and junk

Randy

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I'll have to take a rain check on this. Still under construction here with all my mounts sitting in enclosed trailer. Haha.

Tore down the old barn. Built from the pad up 2 stories. Exterior staircase going up to the bar n trophy room as to not loose any space. 24ft carport (10' at lowest point) off the side for the boats. The shop on the bottom is a pull thru with 10' tall x 14' wide openings. Shouldn't have an issue getting any vehicle or boat I will have thru it... ends up being close to 1400sqft of finished space top and bottom.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IMG_2667.JPG

This is the one I was looking for...... Crafty, make sure to poke a funnel through the wall up there for me. When I come to visit, I don't want to be wearing your stairs out while I'm drunk!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
This is the one I was looking for...... Crafty, make sure to poke a funnel through the wall up there for me. When I come to visit, I don't want to be wearing your stairs out while I'm drunk!
Right out the door and off the platform man. Lol. Ol lady tried to talk me into plumbing a bathroom in. I told her I don't squat to piss and the door works for me. Lol

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Love the wood paneling. I wanted to use slab wood but Can't find a local mill that sells it down here. All these guys turn it to dirty chips for fuel pellets. Back home in north MI you can pick it up by any day of the week from the Amish mills. So I'm thinking some galvanized tin ( sorta what you have on the ceiling there) below a rub rail with antiqued paneling on up from that. It'll be a fun project when I get back.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've got a whole barn full of rough sawn lumber and old galvanized metal. I'll get some more pics of the other walls that I did a little different.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Post em up.

The the metal roof and siding is going on tomorrow, went and dropped the coin on the barn doors this evening. Dang thing has been an expensive endevour.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts