BowFishing Country banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
The cow is awesome I want A watusi those horns are huge. yes actually had the world slam and all there hens at one time. The white is an albino hen I just have not had time to finish the base for it

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That cow was just a test run for a giant horn cow we have. We had a Watusi heifer for a while. She was mother stinkin crazy!

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
That cow was just a test run for a giant horn cow we have. We had a Watusi heifer for a while. She was mother stinkin crazy!
One of mt "money Making Ventures",I bought a doggin horse from Brad Gleason,which it was his practice horse(it still had all kinds of life left),and I was leasing it out and getting a commission on any winnings.Well,had another enterprising friend that was going to raise some bucking bulls,and we would split the rent on some property.Well,he was experimenting with all kinds of exotics(tried some Zebra,in some appaloosa blood to make some bucking horses...biting bastards)and got some watusi's...yea,bat chit crazy and one ran its 24" circ. horn through my beutiful Paint Doggin horse...that was the end of that

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Brad Gleason....... I haven't thought about him for a minute. That was back when the chutes were made of wood and the men were made of steel, and we all jumped 650 pounders instead of wean calves with horns!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts