BowFishing Country banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on Saturday morning I drove over to my girlfriends house to pick her up for our date. Little that she knew I had major plans! We had plans to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and then go to the Colts Game. I have never watched the colt play and not really a fan of football either. Always to busy working or hunting during that time. So I got over there and she is frustrated cause her boss that gave the tickets to her said the game was at 4:30 but when she looked at the tickets the game started at 7:00. I was relieved cause now I wasn't going to be crunched for time... But she all high strung and upset cause she felt like it was a wasted day. I said don't worry, God might be protecting us from a bad accident... Every thing always works out... So she smiled and gave me hug and said lets go watch a movie. So we watched a movie but ended up leaving cause I was ready to go to Cataract Falls, this was our first date and we went BowFishing. So we get there and and take a walk down to the falls and she blown away by the scenery... So after about 5 mins just standing there and talking I turn towards her and drop to one knee and asked her if she would marry me, and spend the rest of her life with me. She was overwhelmed and so excited she grabbed the ring and put it on herself. So we hung out for another 10-15 mins and then we went to the Cheesecake Factory then to the colts game where we only stayed till half time. We was to excited and wanted to tell our parents cause we both are very very close. I can't be anymore happy... My fiancé Amie is a great woman and I'm so lucky to have her in my life...

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ol swampy chicken!!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Always marry your best friend. Congrats!!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks y'all... I still don't know what she sees in me lol... I think it's because our first date was BowFishing...

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
order your rods now cause in ...... months he gone jk congrats man

1 - 19 of 19 Posts