BowFishing Country banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can get lots of 250 and 400w directional lights. the problem is they are huge. i am wanting to take the ballasts out of them and just have the lights in smaller lighter housings. who makes small/light weight reflectors? looking for something roughly the same size of halogens. I could trade large amounts of any HPS or MH bulbs anyone needs or some ballasts for them if someone has some that they would like to trade

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Thanks guys for all the reccomendations!

Give me a call any time during the day if I can help you out. I am a one man operation so If I don't answer please leave a message and I will call you back asap.

Trey
706-833-0938

·
Custom Wrist Slings
552 Posts
Well I will argue with y'all lol naw just jokeing JP all the way man makes some of the beat out there I don't see anyone else driveing trucks on there lights to me that's one he'll of a saleing point

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Do you make fixtures for different wattages? How much do these cost?
My fixtures will accept a 150, 250 or a 400w Mogul base HPS and MH bulb. You will have to provide the ballast of your choice and the proper bulb to match the ballast you choose.

Fixtures are $125 each. Mounting brackets are $20 each. I don't charge shipping. The price is what it is with no hidden charges. I will offer a discount if you buy 4 or more fixtures.

They come with a lifetime guarantee against breakage. If you can break the housing, send it back and I will replace it. I have thousands of dollars worth of fixtures in stock and ready to go. I can walk you through every part of the install including the ballast box build.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.