BowFishing Country banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I'm the only one but when I log off and then come back later to sign back in I find more often than not that the site hasn't logged me off even when it supposedly states that it has. Anyone else have this quirk?

·
Administrator
282 Posts
Hey there

What browser are you using to access the site? Do you run a password manager, like LastPass? Do you save your logins to your browser?

Try clearing your cache and cookies as well.

How long is it between when you 'log out' and then visit again?

Dayle

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
hell id be happy with that this is the first time in a week that ive been able to log in, i try about twice a day. i was about to give up after today and it actually worked

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wish i had that problem. I forgot my new password after i made my new account and only way i can get on is because I'm always logged in on my phone. Who can reset this?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there

What browser are you using to access the site? Do you run a password manager, like LastPass? Do you save your logins to your browser?

Try clearing your cache and cookies as well.

How long is it between when you 'log out' and then visit again?

Dayle
I'm using Chrome. No password manager and I never ever save logins to my browser. All cookies are cleared when I sign off and shut down my computer. Usually I log out and am gone for a while but when I shut it down for the night for 7+ hrs. I come back to find I'm still logged in.

·
Administrator
282 Posts
I'm using Chrome. No password manager and I never ever save logins to my browser. All cookies are cleared when I sign off and shut down my computer. Usually I log out and am gone for a while but when I shut it down for the night for 7+ hrs. I come back to find I'm still logged in.
This site doesn't keep you logged that way, when you clear your cookies do you clear your cache as well?

Kyle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts