BowFishing Country banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one make longer carbon fishing shafts. I have a long draw and the barbs hit the front of my bow. I want an arrow about 2 inches longer then standard. Any Suggestions appreciated..

·
Registered
246 Posts
they sell fiberglass driveway markers at lowes for like 3 bucks. I think they are 48 inches long and 5/16 diameter so you would just need to cut it to whatever length you want then taper one end for the nock and glue on your point and your good to go.

·
Registered
462 Posts
they sell fiberglass driveway markers at lowes for like 3 bucks. I think they are 48 inches long and 5/16 diameter so you would just need to cut it to whatever length you want then taper one end for the nock and glue on your point and your good to go.
Fiberglass driveway markers are not carbon fiber, though.

·
Registered
462 Posts
They don't need to be carbon fiber. Most arrows are just fiberglass I believe.
Maybe not, but when the OP specifically said carbon, I would assume he meant he only wants carbon. If he is using/needs carbon arrows now, I really doubt he will be impressed with the quality of driveway markers...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Maybe not, but when the OP specifically said carbon, I would assume he meant he only wants carbon. If he is using/needs carbon arrows now, I really doubt he will be impressed with the quality of driveway markers...
This is true! Didn't catch that, thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts