BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a new bow, something smaller and lighter than the one i have. i dont have much money for one but for the right deal, im sure i can make something happen? would consider a small bowfishing compound, a recurve, or an onieda... i would rather have one that is set up but i would take a bare bow also..

whatcha got??? :pop::pop:

·
Most banned BFC member
3,084 Posts
i have a cuda i may part with

·
Most banned BFC member
3,084 Posts
pm me an offer chris

·
Registered
364 Posts
you might also want to check out the browning discovery not real expensive and they are real light and short I love mine

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
you might also want to check out the browning discovery not real expensive and they are real light and short I love mine
X20000

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just looked into it, the cuda is the same weight (2.6lbs) and a half inch shorter. also has the capability of reaching up to 40lbs. BUT the discovery is quite a bit cheaper..

·
Most banned BFC member
3,084 Posts
pm back atcha

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Get yourelf a AMS fishhawk. You can get a new one from Backwater bowfishing for somewere around $235

·
Most banned BFC member
3,084 Posts
pm back

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a pse Fireflight 33 55-70 hunting bow but i have shot fish with it, it is light and i would include rest sight peep and 6 easton arrows with field points for 300 shipped.. good shooting bow, I have shot in a league and placed top5 with a simple hunting bow against some target bows.. I have had the poundage down to 52 and the draw is adjustable. great shooting bow I just want something newer and a little faster..

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a pse Fireflight 33 55-70 hunting bow but i have shot fish with it, it is light and i would include rest sight peep and 6 easton arrows with field points for 300 shipped.. good shooting bow, I have shot in a league and placed top5 with a simple hunting bow against some target bows.. I have had the poundage down to 52 and the draw is adjustable. great shooting bow I just want something newer and a little faster..
thanks but i am looking for something a little more aimed towards bowfishing. i have a 70# bear right now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts