BowFishing Country banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy and I are looking to get on some rays. I'm from Michigan and I'd be meeting up with a buddy who now lives in northern Virginia. We don't have a boat down in Va, so we're looking to see if anyone is willing to take us along on a shoot. It's only us two, so we've been trying to find people to do a guide or see if a guide would cut us a deal for only us two. If anyone is willing to take us we're willing to pay gas, boat launch fee, etc. Possibly trade a ray trip for some Michigan shooting?

We're looking for anytime after the second weekend in July. Anyhow, I thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks for looking,

Kody

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Not sure if i can post guide info here so PM inbound for a guy in MD.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Not sure if i can post guide info here so PM inbound for a guy in MD.
Heck I will, Google "Dusk to Dawn" bowfishing, Marc also guides in MD but likely going to be on coast at beach area but worth a call

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
You wont be disappointed if he has availability the day your looking for.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Ill be in ocean city first week of july, if ya'll can make it down and Marc has an open day, I'd go in on it with you guys.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill be in ocean city first week of july, if ya'll can make it down and Marc has an open day, I'd go in on it with you guys.
First week of July is a no go for us. We wouldn't be able to make a ray shoot happen until the weekend of the 16th..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts