BowFishing Country banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't log on much anymore since I sold my bow fishing boat, and I tried to log in after all the password changes. My username is "alphamax." I ended up making another account while I was still using "alphamax" because I forgot my login information. I'm pretty sure not accounts were linked to the same email address. I tried to reset my password and it only lets me reset the password for "jsaul."

Does anyone know how I can get back into my old account? Can any moderators help?

Thanks in advance!!! I don't want to lose all the info from my previous account and start over!

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
I don't log on much anymore since I sold my bow fishing boat, and I tried to log in after all the password changes. My username is "alphamax." I ended up making another account while I was still using "alphamax" because I forgot my login information. I'm pretty sure not accounts were linked to the same email address. I tried to reset my password and it only lets me reset the password for "jsaul."

Does anyone know how I can get back into my old account? Can any moderators help?

Thanks in advance!!! I don't want to lose all the info from my previous account and start over!
Send Mudfish a pm and think he can get you straight..... Been a lot of that since new password reset

1 - 5 of 5 Posts