BowFishing Country banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I owned a lowe 1860 it was a awesome boat. Haven't seen the boat you speak of will have to check it out.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Do they make a 2070? Or is it only in 1860?

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Is the the answer to the Sportsmans bass pro offers?

I notice it's rated for 40-90hp, I'm sure that's enough hp but we have a 115 on a 1860 Prodigy and it's a Rocket!

Looks like a nice rig for those not interested in or can't build their own.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ive seen this boat and it looks nice. One thing I don't like is how far the back deck comes forward, seems like a lot of wasted space to me

·
Registered
207 Posts
Lowe makes a well built boat that's for sure. If I ever get rid of the Lowe I have now it will definitely be replaced with another one.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Tracker, Lowe and triton have them. We just ordered a couple of the tritons at work. I'll update when they show up. But yeah, everybody seems to be getting in the game. It looks like the same platform on all of them from what I've seen.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Tracker, Lowe and triton have them. We just ordered a couple of the tritons at work. I'll update when they show up. But yeah, everybody seems to be getting in the game. It looks like the same platform on all of them from what I've seen.
Thanks the gods bowfishing isn't blowing up here in Cali, I own the lake virtually every time I go out at night.

·
Premium Member
14,260 Posts
Lol I know of a can boat that being worked on a lot longer then I have!:shocked:
I got to wait on the shrimping season to end.
But this is toy boat! Lol and my second boat!

·
Registered
984 Posts
tracker ones come ready to go with lights geny everything, the lowe ones don't come with lights so that could be a pro or a con depending on what you want. i couldn't find any info on the triton ones tho so interested to see those. im in the market for one of these canned boats so .... hopefully next year ill have one.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Triton and Lowe aluminum boats use to be the same boat. Now they are different boats. The tritons are I beleive going to be priced less than the trackers. Not 100% on that but that's what I'm hearing. Either way Johnny and jp own all of them and pushing the market. Lol!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'm very happy with the ride,quality,features and performance of my Lowe. My only complaint is that fish avoid it as much as they can.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just bought one, picked it up this past Saturday. I'm really happy with it. Granted its my first "brand new" boat and I'm going from a 16/48 with a 25hp and no lights to this. As mentioned previously, from the showroom, it doesn't come all decked out like the tracker with lights and a genny, but after everything was added, it came out to a very similar price if not a little better. I compared the available packages from Bass Pro and I think I got more going with the Lowe.

Example, I got the 90hp, shadow grass paint, matching bimini top, matching seats for every mount, 2K watt genny, lights, 75lb troller, charger, and a Lowrance Hook 7. When I priced out a similair tracker outfitted the same, it was a good chunk more expensive.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Crestliner also makes a bow-fishing package no lights tho 1800 or 2000 so 18 ft and 20 ft

·
Registered
984 Posts
excel boats also has a bow-fishing set up ..... again its stripped with no lights

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've really just got into bowfishing and have been fishing from the bank. Was working towards getting a boat down the road and building my own deck. Was with the wife going to Cabelas, she saw the archer said by it. I didn't argue.

I have the 90hp was moving along at 39.7 mph on water that was just a little rough.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts