BowFishing Country banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The marine life must be the happiest due to fewer human activities which have largely caused pollution to their habitat, and we're here busy dealing with COVID-19 up on land. Would you say they think of us as a threat to them?

·
Registered
984 Posts
you must be high/drunk lol .... if anything people have been social distancing on the water so i would say water activities are the same or more

·
Registered
152 Posts
Based on my fishing and hunting experiences I would estimate outdoor activities have doubled due to the pandemic. I don't know if it's the people that don't normally hunt and fish or just the fact that there are more people out, but the amount of garbage we have come across this summer/fall at the lake or in the fields is incredible. Came across waterfowl spots where we have picked up a full garbage bag of stuff that was left behind. Landowners are getting bothered by so many people trying to get permission that it feels like you are trying to get them to convert religions when you pull into the yard instead of having them look forward to a friendly conversation like it used to be. I cancelled 2 trips already due to the amount of pressure and I'm debating on the third.

·
Registered
984 Posts
yeah lots of first time boat owners on my lake with no clue about etiquette or how to back a trailer it was comical and frustrating all at the same time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts