BowFishing Country banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Ain't looking to good we just got thru our own batch of flooding, roads washed out was pretty bad Thursday-Sat last week, got over foot of rain in couple days, and ground was already saturated from rain previous....

Water Flood Waterway Home House

Atmospheric phenomenon Sport venue Land lot Grass Race track

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Just pray Mathew isn't the son of Hugo....

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Mathew gonna be a bad hombre! I'm glad it isn't coming into the gulf

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Praying for everyone in Mathew's path. A little extra hope and prayer that it misses all of our family in St. Augustine, especially the ones who make their living on the water.

·
Registered
526 Posts
People in Charleston are going crazy already. Called every HD, LWS, TS, and Norther looking for a generator for work. All sold out. The material suppliers have also stopped delivering. Supposed to get a whole shipment of plywood and metal framing today. Was told it is in town but will not be delivered until Monday. They are probably going to sell my plywood at an inflated cost to someone else ugh.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nah, I live 50 miles inland but I am still coming to work in Charleston tomorrow. Have too many clients to take care of. Cant leave them hanging lol. Besides they are talking about reversing the lanes on the interstate tomorrow after rush hour so I should be okay to get out of town tomorrow around mid day. Going to ride the storm out at the house.....Unless it looks to be another Hugo when it gets closer, then I may be coming to Lugoff lol

1 - 20 of 80 Posts