BowFishing Country banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone interested in a 2011 Muzzy Meet and Greet T-Shirt? If so, Let's see what we can come up with. I know there is some great tallent out there. So let's see it. A free shirt will go to whoever comes up with the design that is used.

·
Registered
719 Posts
a walleye with a "beverage" can in his mouth with GGG on his back riding him like a horse

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL

·
Admin
347 Posts
Is anyone interested in a 2007 Muzzy Meet and Greet T-Shirt? If so, Let's see what we can come up with. I know there is some great tallent out there. So let's see it. A free shirt will go to whoever comes up with the design that is used.
2007 ??? It's 2011 man, you're a few years behind !!!!! :)

Or did you mean 7th annual ...

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I want it ! :cool:

As for the design, it says Muzzy and has two fish facing each other and in the middle of the two fish (slightly below) is Hoopty Pizzing off the side of the boat.

Did I win?

I seriously do want the shirt if it is a XL!! :cool:

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
How bout you PM me with a price you want for it and we'll get rid of some of my competition on this thread, with a buyout..! Do you accept Postal money orders ?

Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge :)

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
BTW, 2007 is OK too, because my bow is over 10 years old, my arrows are 5 years old, but hell even the guys I fish with were born in the eighties !!!! :co:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
U right Mike. My dumb self. I meant 2011 and I was thinking 7th annual. Well lets see some art work.???

·
Admin
347 Posts
U right Mike. My dumb self. I meant 2011 and I was thinking 7th annual. Well lets see some art work.???
I figured that is what happened ... :)

Hopefully we get some good artwork this year !!!! Shirts would be nice again ...

·
Registered
127 Posts
i believe my roomate/teammate already sent u my pic... idk if u like it or wat i just figured id c wat ur thots were on it its my avatar right now so check it out =)

·
Registered
127 Posts
any decisions on the design yet??

·
Voted "Best BFC Legs......ever"
828 Posts
Well... Where is XR? His stuff always gets picked...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts