BowFishing Country banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone interested in a 2011 Muzzy Meet and Greet T-Shirt? If so, Let's see what we can come up with. I know there is some great tallent out there. So let's see it. A free shirt will go to whoever comes up with the design that is used.

· Admin
348 Posts
Is anyone interested in a 2007 Muzzy Meet and Greet T-Shirt? If so, Let's see what we can come up with. I know there is some great tallent out there. So let's see it. A free shirt will go to whoever comes up with the design that is used.
2007 ??? It's 2011 man, you're a few years behind !!!!! :)

Or did you mean 7th annual ...

· Registered
4,055 Posts
I want it ! :cool:

As for the design, it says Muzzy and has two fish facing each other and in the middle of the two fish (slightly below) is Hoopty Pizzing off the side of the boat.

Did I win?

I seriously do want the shirt if it is a XL!! :cool:

· Registered
4,055 Posts
BTW, 2007 is OK too, because my bow is over 10 years old, my arrows are 5 years old, but hell even the guys I fish with were born in the eighties !!!! :co:

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
U right Mike. My dumb self. I meant 2011 and I was thinking 7th annual. Well lets see some art work.???

· Registered
127 Posts
i believe my roomate/teammate already sent u my pic... idk if u like it or wat i just figured id c wat ur thots were on it its my avatar right now so check it out =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.