BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No big deal but thought I would bring it to your attention if you didn't already know. Doesn't cause any problems or anything though & I know things are still being tweaked so I wanted to help.

I usually click "New Posts" first thing in the morning & it brings up all the latest threads. At the top right of the page it shows how many pages of new posts there are. Mine will show "Page 1 of 5" for example but once I click on page 2 it reads "Page 2 of 6", next it goes to "Page 3 of 7" & so forth. May initially show 5 pages when there are really 9 pages of new threads.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Mine does this too. I have changed the # posts per page setting and it still adds pages everytime I click on page. This morn it started at 1 of 5. I clicked on say 4 and when it loaded it said 4 of 7 I clicked on 7 and it said 7 of 11 ect.

Its just not showing all the pages right away

It should have last page button as well imo.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Ok since we're doing this, I don't have the smiley faces coming up any more and it says smilies are on at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Changed mine from showing 30 per page to 50 per page. Doubt it changes anything but I will see. Like I mentioned it doesn't make much difference to me but thought I would bring it to Mikes attention to put on his list of site tweaks.

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
what happened to my smooth background lol somebody tooked it from me im all black again which aint bad just got fond of the smooth one
Lower Left hand corner where it says Blacken......... click it and select Smooth

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
It's a growing (actually a re-growing/re-learning) process for us all!

Is there a way to include at least some of the smileys in the quick reply box so that you son't have to go advanced to insert them?

Is there a way to include a "TOP" button inside the bottom of each post along side of the quote options in case I chicken out of reading an entire thread half way through??

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Oh!........... We need to work on our communication skills :tap:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I still have the page issue. When I first get here and click new posts, it said page 1 of 5 I clicked on 4 since it was the highest number I could click on then it said 4 of 8 and so on until I got to page 11 now it says 11 of 11

1 - 20 of 61 Posts