BowFishing Country banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So work is taking me to Missoula MT tomorrow and leaving monday the 13th. Anyone on here live close? If so I'll bring a bow and pay for some gas and Koolaid to get on the water.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I with Kuger on this one. My brother lives there.

Theres a certain corner where people like to preach to traffic. Older white dude used to scream apocolyptic redemption stuff from a milk crate(literally). While I was visiting years ago a group of colored gentleman got out of their cars and nearly delivered said old white guy to the aforementioned apocolypse. Beat the hell outta that dude. He was back on his milk crate the next day, heavily bandaged and slurring his script, but dedicated and still tickin.

Thats a funky town. Lots of wierd folks. Used to be a trail we would hike, wasn't at all uncommon to see people hugging the trees or having a picknic with them. Its a special sort of pond thats built to house all the odd ducks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's mountain states for ya... Healthy mix of die hard in your face liberals (hippies) and crackpot libertarians/conservatives. Luckily Wyomings not too freaky

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
That's mountain states for ya... Healthy mix of die hard in your face liberals (hippies) and crackpot libertarians/conservatives. Luckily Wyomings not too freaky
yep,even Alaska is goin to chit.Your right Wyo,is one of the last bastions

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I with Kuger on this one. My brother lives there.

Theres a certain corner where people like to preach to traffic. Older white dude used to scream apocolyptic redemption stuff from a milk crate(literally). While I was visiting years ago a group of colored gentleman got out of their cars and nearly delivered said old white guy to the aforementioned apocolypse. Beat the hell outta that dude. He was back on his milk crate the next day, heavily bandaged and slurring his script, but dedicated and still tickin.

Thats a funky town. Lots of wierd folks. Used to be a trail we would hike, wasn't at all uncommon to see people hugging the trees or having a picknic with them. Its a special sort of pond thats built to house all the odd ducks.
"Colored Gentleman"?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts