BowFishing Country banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone shoot a Muzzy Vice bow and can anyone give an honest opinion with personal experience? I’m just getting into this sport and want to start with a cheap new bow but with the amount I’m spending setting up the boat, im looking for a cheap route to start for my first bow. I found these on Amazon with an arrow and reel for $270. Just curious if anyone shoots one and if they would be a good introductory bow until I save up for a custom bow? Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't have any personal experience with the Muzzy Vice. You are making the right decision investing in making your boat functional and reliable before you drop a grand plus on a bow. Any bow will kill fish if your boat can get you to them. I will warn you that when you start asking for opinions you really have to weed through them. Bowfisherman, like any outdoorsman, are very opinionated and really want to steer you towards what works for them. I tend to disagree with about 50% of the recommendations posted on here so like anything, getting to a store to shoot the different bows or better yet jumping on different boats to see how the lights, trolling, bows and tips work will be way more valuable than listening to some keyboard warrior like me.

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
agree with mnb lots of opinions, lots of discussions about what is best. My personal philosophy is buy the best then when you suck you can't blame the equipment ... now what is the best depends on a lot of your variables

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I also dont have experience. But I do like the bows. I would just suggest not buying one from amazon. Buy one from a place that contributes to the community.

Or if you really wanna save some pennies buy the RPM Impact. Exact same bow but less expensive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts