BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Looks like that'd be fun (in somebody else's boat)!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
That made me cold just watching. Pretty sick though!!

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
CRAZY.....................:hb::hb::hb:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
did that once in my Mud Buddy... was going about 15 mph and then the ice got 8 in thick... pushed the boat right on top of the ice and no one wanted to get out of the hull to get the boat off... sketchy... never going to do that agian... nice video...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I have done that with my 1860 with 1/2 inch of ice sounded like it was ripping my hull but it did not do a thing. nice video

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it was a lot of fun... so cold tho you had to stop and just sit there to warm back up... and the ice was like 2in think... the first inch was clear and the second inch was fuzzy... like it had bubbles in it or something...
it wasn't strong enough to safely walk on... you would break through more than stay on top.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
HOLLY CR_P!! That was pretty sweet!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
we had to do that this year about an inch of ice we were in the 1652 lowe roughneck it sucked

·
Registered
164 Posts
we do that a lot duck hunting here on the lakes up to about 2-3 inch thick stuff you can walk on, but with reg outboard. Hardest part is backing the damn thing in on the ramp, broke a number of tail lights that way

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yikes....that made me cringe just listening to the sound of that. That motor sure was spittin ice all over the place!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts