BowFishing Country banner

my ******* experience

3K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  T.J. 
#1 ·
Well I finally saved up enough money to buy me a hull and rigging and after talking with a few company's decided to go with *******. At the end of may of 2011 I ordered my boat just a hull cage. Engine and seat stand. I payed pierce aluminum 5000 and sent another 4 to ******* for a 9000 dollar deposit. I was told 4 to 6 weeks honestly I didn't expect t it to be done in that time frame but no big deal through out the summer I called every so often to see what the word was I even changed my mind on the boat a couple of times but was assured since the boat wasn't started it wouldn't take any longer to build it.at the beginning of august i started to get worried but was told the boat would be done by October by Shawn on the phone. I called October 4 and was told the boat wasn't started 2 weeks he said. So into November I was told they were picking up the aluminum for my boat Nov 15 and it would be started. I think they told me a few other times between then and the end of Feb beginning of march it would be started working n 2 weeks. Then I told Shawn my buddy has offered to drive not fly to Texas and pick up my boat if it would be fondue assured me it would be when I called and asked about it he said another 15 days. After Zeak made his post Shawn called me cussing me out and at that point I told Chad I just want a refund with h he readily agreed to well here it is April 9 no refund and no boat ...o and for the record I'm not a ******* h after I'm not even on fb just a guy really feeling it at this point

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.