BowFishing Country banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Deposits are taken to buy materials and "hold a place in line" if you will. The aluminum supplier isnt right next door to the shop either. Clark can chime in with more details as I dont really deal with that side of things :tu:
This is true but there's more to it then that. *******, as most businesses, makes future plans for expansion (new equipment, machines/breaks, bulking supplies, ect) of current sales. In most cases you can't run a business like this with just a handshake saying I'll buy a 19,000$ boat when you get ready to build it let me know. Our supplier is 10hrs away so the guys usually try to pick up multiple orders at the same time, for example last month they picked up 18 orders all at once, it would be nearly imposible for any business to pick up this many orders on their working capital account with no deposits before hand, then if the customer backed out ******* has to eat that cost untill they liquidate the boat (which has happened)

Wesley I appreciate the advice but I talked with Shawn today and I think we have everything worked out
Glad to hear. Hope all works out. It would be nice for them to make it right. Be honest and grow to be an elite manufacturer.

Guys your trashing real customer feedback. Brent had every right to share his experience/concerns, you guys are taking it out of line and no nothing about Redeck Airboats.

If you have a legitimate question about wait times or anything else ask it here, if you want to trash talk take it else where please

This is true but there's more to it then that. *******, as most businesses, makes future plans for expansion (new equipment, machines/breaks, bulking supplies, ect) of current sales. In most cases you can't run a business like this with just a handshake saying I'll buy a 19,000$ boat when you get ready to build it let me know. Our supplier is 10hrs away so the guys usually try to pick up multiple orders at the same time, for example last month they picked up 18 orders all at once, it would be nearly imposible for any business to pick up this many orders on their working capital account with no deposits before hand, then if the customer backed out ******* has to eat that cost untill they liquidate the boat (which has happened)
Sounds about right. JusT curious was all thanks

im kinda of impressed with RN myself so far, building a boat and it having something so minor wrong with it that 99% of people will never notice it and saying that no i wont let you have that boat and will build another 1. also doing extra work and throwing all kinds of things in for nothing has set good in my book. i was up there last friday and even with it being good friday there was still a lot going on around there. If arrow prop would send my motor,prop and reduction i would be heading back up there to pick it up. ive yet to see anyone (and i may have missed it) not come out happy or get there money back. I may be proved wrong in the end but we will see how she turns out and she is lookin good at the moment.

Also like has been posted, you dial that number that phone is answered. i asks for pics 2 days after he said he would start on it and boom they had my fan,shroud and the light rail on. i look forward to getting mine and will give feedback regardless of good or bad when we get there.

looks like they have come to terms and worked it out

yall have a good day and play nice!!

The guys at ******* are honest people. They have worked with me on a couple of small issues(rigging, not hull) and if I ever buy another one, I'll wait however long it takes for them to build me one. It's worth the wait.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.