BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys - it was worth the 8 hour drive, broken jack plate, on the fly carburetor cleaning, and being stranded out on the lake. Haha.

We were in Montana.

the first night, we snapped the kicker jack plate. Then when we were taking it off to put it in the boat, some how we blew the fuse on on my big motor.
We got stuck 3 miles from the access with a big weather cell showing up on the radar.
Ended up jumping back in the water strapping the kicker down on the side of transom. My buddy laid down next to it and steered it by hand while i ran the throttle. Made it back to shore.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks guys - it was worth the 8 hour drive, broken jack plate, on the fly carburetor cleaning, and being stranded out on the lake. Haha.

We were in Montana.

the first night, we snapped the kicker jack plate. Then when we were taking it off to put it in the boat, some how we blew the fuse on on my big motor.
We got stuck 3 miles from the access with a big weather cell showing up on the radar.
Ended up jumping back in the water strapping the kicker down on the side of transom. My buddy laid down next to it and steered it by hand while i ran the throttle. Made it back to shore.

Dang that sounds like some of my luck lol. Glad y'all made it back ok and got some good spoonbills

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Where's the other pics slacker.

Let me know when the tag drawing is next yr.. :D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
She's a beauty!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts