BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bracey is 10 and Adilyn is 7... They LOVE the outdoors and are getting to the age that they go everytime I go. I just have to bring a big backpack full of food and toys!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Those are GREAT pics! Thats a cool old cull buck too. How old was he? While you are having a blast taking them, you are giving them a gift that will last a life time also. CamoChick and i have hunted together all her life. She is 17 now and quite an accomplished huntress in her own rite.

You are passing their HERITAGE along to them. Thats the most important thing we can do to assure the future of hunting and fishing! thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was a 195# 5 year old cull... He was still challenging yougner 130" plus deer. He needed to be taken out years ago

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, she wanted to bring a picture to school to post on the bullentin board... We figured we should cover up "the bad spot"

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A couple from last summer of Bracey... Maybe Adilyn will be ready to shoot this year

·
Registered
278 Posts
:tu: 2010 buck.jpg keep it up thats the future my 3 year old luvs to go he wuz with me this year when i shot my biggest buck

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
AWESOME! Your raisin em right!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had them both in a kid carrier backpack with me in the woods since they could hold their heads up... Just hoping that one day at least one of them will share my same passion. Maybe it worked?

·
Registered
446 Posts
You got a lot to be proud of there. How is the boat build coming.

·
Registered
724 Posts
:clap::clap::clap:-----The 1st two claps are for the girls and the 3rd is all you !!!!!!!!Way to go Dad !!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts