BowFishing Country banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
Yeah.... me too..... 160.... and did you say GOATS.... I will see if I can get up there this weekend!
:laugh::laugh: I was think he look a little more then 160, unless he 4 foot 6 inches :laugh::shh::laugh:

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ever watched a field at night and see the fireflies our few years on this planet must look this way to God all around the globe he sees us flashing we take it too serious sometimes!!
I disagree. find something you love, something your good at and let it consume you. its called passion, some call it obsession but either way "serious" is the only way I live. otherwise your just like the sheep out in that field of fireflies.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I disagree. find something you love, something your good at and let it consume you. its called passion, some call it obsession but either way "serious" is the only way I live. otherwise your just like the sheep out in that field of fireflies.
yep!! have to love what we do or we wouldn,t do it the point was our 70 to 80 year average life is simply a flicker like the fire fly or a vapor as the good book says hopefully we leave the things we touch a little better.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I must have missed something...How low can you get the temp in the cooler? Would it drop it to 34? I like mine at 34degrees when I cut/process the meat. Makes the meat easier to handle because of firmness.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts